UPCOMING SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Interview with That Church Conference June 22 at 9pm.
I often speak at a variety of worship gatherings, business meetings and ministry conferences with the focus of sharing practical content that will enhance the way you tell your story.
BOOK ME TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAMPLE OF SPEAKING TOPICS
- The Bible and Media
- Social Media Strategy: Church, Non-Profit and Business
- Building a strategy that works for your context.
- Incorporating a strategy and helping others get on board.
- Telling Your Story Through Digital and Social Media
- Church: Focusing effort on evangelism and two-way communication
- Non-Profits and Small Business: Focusing efforts on the story of your business and brand. Incorporating that story into the everyday functionality of why you do what you do.
- Practical Approaches to Social Media
- Social Media 101: from setting up a page to creating an ads.
- Finding and applying content.
- Learning how to “listen” on social media
- Best practices and ones to stay away from
- Social Media on a Shoestring budget
- Designed Specifically for Churches, Non-Profits, and Small Business